Sign up for the IET/EWB Global Challenge!
Volunteers in underdeveloped region suffer from harsh climates effecting both their performance and equipment. Compete with other groups and design a laptop cooling system able to withstand harsh environments, improving their laptops’ performance.
Things to think about:
- Must be lightweight and compact
- Fit any laptop
- Robust and maintenance free
- Help protect from dust and moist
- Actively cooling (not only increasing airflow)
- Economically feasible
- Groups of 2-4
- Workshop date March 2nd
- Proposals due March 20
- Top proposals go to round two for a more detailed project
- Winners travel to London to receive their prizes
- Best Kuwaiti innovation award announced in late June
- For more information please visit www.theiet.org/global-challenge
- Sign up and solve a real-world engineering problem!